Last Posted: May 18, 2017
- The rationale and design of the national familial hypercholesterolemia registries in Turkey: A-HIT1 and A-HIT2 studies.
Kayikçioglu Meral et al. Turk Kardiyoloji Dernegi arsivi : Turk Kardiyoloji Derneginin yayin organidir 2017 Apr 45(3) 261-267
- Transitioning from pediatric to adult health care with familial hypercholesterolemia: Listening to young adult and parent voices.
Sliwinski Samantha K et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 11(1) 147-159
- New data on familial hypercholesterolaemia and acute coronary syndromes: The promise of PCSK9 monoclonal antibodies in the light of recent clinical trials.
Ellis Katrina L et al. European journal of preventive cardiology 2017 Jan 2047487317708890
- Can we afford not to screen for FH?
RM Stoekenbroek et al, Europ Heart Journal, April 2017
- Nine paths to PCSK9 inhibition
A Mullard, Nature Rev Drug Discovery, April 2017
- I Never Had a Clue
the FH Foundation, April 24, 2017
- International Developments in the Care of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Where Now and Where to Next?
Pang Jing et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2016 May 23(5) 505-19
- Genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolaemia is essential in individuals with high LDL cholesterol: who does it in the world?
Nordestgaard Børge G et al. European heart journal 2017 Apr
- Evolocumab for Treating Primary Hypercholesterolaemia and Mixed Dyslipidaemia: An Evidence Review Group Perspective of a NICE Single Technology Appraisal.
Carroll Christopher et al. PharmacoEconomics 2017 May (5) 537-547
- Genetic Architecture of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
M Sharifi et al, Curr Cardio Reports, May 2017
- Clinical and molecular aspects of familial hypercholesterolemia in Ibero-American countries.
Santos Raul D et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 11(1) 160-166
- Cost-effectiveness of a cascade screening program for the early detection of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Lázaro Pablo et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 11(1) 260-271
- Familial hypercholesterolemia in the Czech Republic: more than 17 years of systematic screening within the MedPed project.
Vrablík M et al. Physiological research 2017 Apr 66(Supplementum 1) S1-S9
- Cost effectiveness of cascade testing for familial hypercholesterolaemia, based on data from familial hypercholesterolaemia services in the UK.
Kerr Marion et al. European heart journal 2017 Apr
- Screening for familial hypercholesterolaemia in childhood: Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC).
Futema Marta et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Mar 26047-55
- Design of the Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Australasia Network Registry: Creating Opportunities for Greater International Collaboration.
Bellgard Matthew I et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2017 Mar