From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Relative analytical sensitivity of donor nucleic acid amplification technology screening and diagnostic real-time polymerase chain reaction assays for detection of Zika virus RNA.
Stone Mars et al. Transfusion 2017 Feb
- Prolonged Detection of Zika Virus RNA in Pregnant Women.
Meaney-Delman Dana et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2016 Jul
- Zika virus in the Americas: Early epidemiological and genetic findings.
Faria Nuno Rodrigues et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2016 Apr 352(6283) 345-9
- Interim Guidance for Interpretation of Zika Virus Antibody Test Results.
Rabe Ingrid B et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 65(21) 543-6
- From Mosquitos to Humans: Genetic Evolution of Zika Virus.
Wang Lulan et al. Cell host & microbe 2016 Apr