Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: May 25, 2017
- A multi-gene panel study in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in Colombia.
Cock-Rada A M et al. Familial cancer 2017 May
- Breast Cancer Genetic Testing Among African Patients With Breast Cancer: Deoxyribonucleic Acid Extraction From Tumor Tissue and International Multidisciplinary Partnerships.
Amankwaa-Frempong Emmanuel et al. JAMA surgery 2017 May
- Decisions on Further Research for Predictive Biomarkers of High-Dose Alkylating Chemotherapy in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer: A Value of Information Analysis.
Miquel-Cases Anna et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2016 Jun 19(4) 419-30
- Health risks for ataxia-telangiectasia mutated heterozygotes: a systematic review, meta-analysis and evidence-based guideline.
van Os N J H et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Aug 90(2) 105-17
- Multigene Panel Testing Provides a New Perspective on Lynch Syndrome.
Espenschied Carin R et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 May JCO2016719260
- Comparative clinical utility of tumor genomic testing and cell-free DNA in metastatic breast cancer.
Maxwell Kara N et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 May
- Differential analysis of mutations in the Jewish population and their implications for diseases.
Einhorn Yaron et al. Genetics research 2017 May 99e3
- Heightened perception of breast cancer risk in young women at risk of familial breast cancer.
Glassey Rachael et al. Familial cancer 2017 May
- Multigene assays: Implications for breast cancer staging.
Greene Frederick L et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2017 May
- Multigene expression profile testing in breast cancer: is there a role for family physicians?
O'Brien M A et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2017 Apr 24(2) 95-102
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario