Last Posted: May 25, 2017
- Sharing data under the 21st Century Cures Act
MA Majumder et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 25, 2017
- From Rosalind Franklin to Barack Obama: Data Sharing Challenges and Solutions in Genomics and Personalised Medicine.
Lawler Mark et al. The New bioethics : a multidisciplinary journal of biotechnology and the body 2017 Apr 23(1) 64-73
- Sharing Clinical and Genomic Data on Cancer The Need for Global Solutions
The Clinical Cancer Genome Task Team of the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health, N Engl J Med May 25, 2017
- Application of Panel-Based Tests for Inherited Risk of Cancer.
Shah Payal D et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2017 May
- Myriad take two: Can genomic databases remain secret?
Christi J. Guerrini, et al, Science, May 12, 2017
- Open sharing of genomic data: Who does it and why?
Haeusermann Tobias et al. PloS one 2017 12(5) e0177158
- Massive-scale genomic data sharing to improve rare disease diagnosis
D MacArthur VIDEO presentation, Scripps Institute, Future of Genomic Medicine 2017
- Sharing Genome Data
C Wright, TGMI Blog Post, April 2017
- Sharing Data to Build a Medical Information Commons: From Bermuda to the Global Alliance.
Cook-Deegan Robert et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2017 Apr
- De-identified genomic data sharing: the research participant perspective.
Goodman Deborah et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Public Attitudes toward Consent and Data Sharing in Biobank Research: A Large Multi-site Experimental Survey in the US.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. American journal of human genetics 2017 Mar 100(3) 414-427
- A qualitative study of adolescents' understanding of biobanks and their attitudes toward participation, re-contact, and data sharing.
Murad Andrea M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2017 Apr 173(4) 930-937
- Ethical Legal and Social Issues of Biobanking: Past, Present, and Future.
Bledsoe Marianna J et al. Biopreservation and biobanking 2017 Apr
- Bedside Back to Bench: Building Bridges between Basic and Clinical Genomic Research.
Manolio Teri A et al. Cell 2017 Mar 169(1) 6-12
- Towards a Global Cancer Knowledge Network: Dissecting the current international cancer genomic sequencing landscape.
Vis D J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Feb
- Personalized medicine as a model of care to improve patient outcomes, communication, and reduce cost.
Davis John M et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Jan 34(3_suppl) e270
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario