Last Posted: May 25, 2017
- Ability of a Genomic Classifier to Predict Metastasis and Prostate Cancer-specific Mortality after Radiation or Surgery based on Needle Biopsy Specimens.
Nguyen Paul L et al. European urology 2017 May
- Use of the 4Kscore test to predict the risk of aggressive prostate cancer prior to prostate biopsy: Overall cost savings and improved quality of care to the us healthcare system.
Voigt Jeffrey D et al. Reviews in urology 2017 19(1) 1-10
- Androgen receptor gene status in plasma DNA associates with worse outcome on enzalutamide or abiraterone for castration-resistant prostate cancer: a multi-institution correlative biomarker study.
Conteduca V et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 May
- Thousands of men with prostate cancer get risky treatment they don’t need. New approaches could curb that
S Begley, StatNews, May 4, 2017
- Androgen receptor gene status in plasma DNA associates with worse outcome on enzalutamide or abiraterone for castration-resistant prostate cancer: a multi-institution correlative biomarker study —Î
V. Conteduca, et al. Ann Oncology, May 2017
- Decision making tools in prostate cancer: from risk grouping to nomograms.
Fontanella Paolo et al. Minerva urologica e nefrologica = The Italian journal of urology and nephrology 2017 Mar
- Prognostic outlier genes for enhanced prostate cancer treatment.
Kim Hyun et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2017 Feb 13(3) 249-261
- Somatic Mutations in Prostate Cancer: Closer to Personalized Medicine.
Alvarez-Cubero M J et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2017 Apr 21(2) 167-178
- The clinical phenotype of hereditary versus sporadic prostate cancer: HPC definition revisited.
Cremers Ruben G et al. The Prostate 2016 76(10) 897-904
- The US Preventive Services Task Force 2017 Draft Recommendation Statement on Screening for Prostate Cancer: An Invitation to Review and Comment.
Bibbins-Domingo Kirsten et al. JAMA 2017 Apr
- The Emergence of Precision Urologic Oncology: A Collaborative Review on Biomarker-driven Therapeutics.
Barbieri Christopher E et al. European urology 2017 Feb (2) 237-246
- The US Preventive Services Task Force 2017 Draft Recommendation Statement on Screening for Prostate Cancer An Invitation to Review and Comment
USPSTF, JAMA April 11, 2017
- Individual Patient-Level Meta-Analysis of the Performance of the Decipher Genomic Classifier in High-Risk Men After Prostatectomy to Predict Development of Metastatic Disease.
Spratt Daniel E et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Mar JCO2016702811
- A comparison of genetic risk score with family history for estimating prostate cancer risk.
Helfand Brian T et al. Asian journal of andrology 18(4) 515-9
- Genomic tests to guide prostate cancer management following diagnosis.
Colicchia Michele et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Mar 1-11
- Characterisation of microbial communities within aggressive prostate cancer tissues.
Yow Melissa A et al. Infectious agents and cancer 2017 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario