From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Persistence of Zika Virus in Body Fluids - Preliminary Report.
Paz-Bailey Gabriela et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Feb
- Relative analytical sensitivity of donor nucleic acid amplification technology screening and diagnostic real-time polymerase chain reaction assays for detection of Zika virus RNA.
Stone Mars et al. Transfusion 2017 Feb
- Detection of Zika Virus in Desiccated Mosquitoes by Real-Time Reverse Transcription PCR and Plaque Assay.
Burkhalter Kristen L et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)
- Zika Virus RNA Replication and Persistence in Brain and Placental Tissue.
Bhatnagar Julu et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3)
- Development and Characterization of Recombinant Virus Generated from a New World Zika Virus Infectious Clone.
Weger-Lucarelli James et al. Journal of virology 2016 Oct
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario