Last Posted: May 25, 2017
- Genetics of sudden cardiac death - An epidemiologic perspective.
Kääb Stefan et al. International journal of cardiology 2017 Jun 23742-44
- Relevance of molecular testing in patients with a family history of sudden death.
Kauferstein Silke et al. Forensic science international 2017 Apr 27618-23
- Update about atrial fibrillation genetics.
Pérez-Serra Alexandra et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2017 Feb
- Application of Whole Exome Sequencing in the Clinical Diagnosis and Management of Inherited Cardiovascular Diseases in Adults.
Seidelmann Sara B et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Feb 10(1)
- Postmortem genetic testing should be recommended in sudden cardiac death cases due to thoracic aortic dissection.
Gago-Díaz Marina et al. International journal of legal medicine 2017 Apr
- Clinical and genetic diagnosis of familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: Results in pediatric cardiology.
Cardoso Bárbara et al. Revista portuguesa de cardiologia : orgao oficial da Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia = Portuguese journal of cardiology : an official journal of the Portuguese Society of Cardiology 2017 Feb
- Genetics of inherited cardiocutaneous syndromes: a review.
Bardawil Tara et al. Open heart 2016 3(2) e000442
- Postmortem Genetic Testing for Sudden Unexpected Death-Reply.
Torkamani Ali et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(3) 321
- Evaluating the survivor or the relatives of those who do not survive: the role of genetic testing.
Tester David J et al. Cardiology in the young 2017 Jan 27(S1) S19-S24
- How to develop a clinic for sudden cardiac arrest survivors and families of non-survivors.
Abrams Dominic J et al. Cardiology in the young 2017 Jan 27(S1) S3-S9
- Natural and Undetermined Sudden Death: Value of Post-Mortem Genetic Investigation.
Sanchez Olallo et al. PloS one 2016 11(12) e0167358
- Genetic testing in cardiomyopathies: an update on indications and benefits.
Aleksova Natasha et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2016 Nov
- Grey zones in cardiomyopathies: defining boundaries between genetic and iatrogenic disease.
Quarta Giovanni et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 Nov
- Sudden cardiac death of teen reminds physicians of promises, challenges of precision medicine
T Klein, Mayo Clinic, October 31, 2016
- The Role of Genetic Testing in the Identification of Young Athletes with Inherited Primitive Cardiac Disorders at Risk of Exercise Sudden Death.
Tiziano Francesco Danilo et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2016 328
- Update on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and a guide to the guidelines.
Sen-Chowdhry Srijita et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 Nov 13(11) 651-675