Colorectal Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Dietary Flavonoids, CYP1A1 Genetic Variants, and the Risk of Colorectal Cancer in a Korean population.
Scientific reports 2017 Dec 7 (1): 128.
Cho Young Ae, Lee Jeonghee, Oh Jae Hwan, Chang Hee Jin, Sohn Dae Kyung, Shin Aesun, Kim Jeongse
- Genetic variants of DNA repair-related genes predict efficacy of TAS-102 in patients with refractory metastatic colorectal cancer.
Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 May 28 (5): 1015-1022.
Suenaga M, Schirripa M, Cao S, Zhang W, Yang D, Murgioni S, Rossini D, Marmorino F, Mennitto A, Ning Y, Okazaki S, Berger M D, Miyamoto Y, Gopez R, Barzi A, Yamaguchi T, Loupakis F, Lenz H
- Genetic variation in SLC7A2 interacts with calcium and magnesium intakes in modulating the risk of colorectal polyps.
The Journal of nutritional biochemistry 2017 May 47 35-40.
Sun Pin, Zhu Xiangzhu, Shrubsole Martha J, Ness Reid M, Hibler Elizabeth A, Cai Qiuyin, Long Jirong, Chen Zhi, Li Guoliang, Hou Lifang, Smalley Walter E, Edwards Todd L, Giovannucci Edward, Zheng Wei, Dai
- The association of low penetrance genetic risk modifiers with colorectal cancer in lynch syndrome patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Familial cancer 2017 May .
Donald Neil, Malik Salim, McGuire Joshua L, Monahan Kevin
- The PTPN13 Y2081D (T>G) (rs989902) polymorphism is associated with an increased risk of sporadic colorectal cancer.
Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2017 May .
Laczmanska Izabela, Karpinski Pawel, Gil Justyna, Laczmanski Lukasz, Makowska Izabela, Bebenek Marek, Ramsey David, Sasiadek Maria