Calling all runners! We need your help to outpace Parkinson's.
Become a Team Fox athlete to secure a spot in one of several races across the U.S. and help raise critical funds to speed a cure for Parkinson's disease -- but hurry, spots are filling up fast! Whether you're a first-time marathoner, a seasoned runner or know a friend who'd be interested, all are welcome to lace up. Make the most of your miles: 100 percent of Team Fox proceeds from your fundraising* go directly to the high-impact programs of The Michael J. Fox Foundation.
Ready to cross a big race off your bucket list? Click the races below to fill out an interest form. Then, a member of our team will contact you with more information.
- Rock 'n' Roll Series>San Diego, California (June 3-4)
Brooklyn, New York (October 14)
San Antonio, Texas (December 2-3)
- Chicago Half Marathon and Lifetime 5K>
Chicago, Illinois (September 24)
- 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon>
Chicago, Illinois (October 8)
- Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Half and 5K>
Toronto, Canada (October 22)
- TCS New York City Marathon>New York City, New York (November 5)
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend>
Orlando, Florida (January 4-7, 2018)
We hope to see you at the starting line!
*Fundraising minimums vary, depending on your race selection. Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.