From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Complete genome sequencing and clinical analysis of intrahepatic hepatitis B virus cccDNA from HCC.
Microbial pathogenesis 2017 May .
Jiao Fengping, Long Lu, Ding Shanlong, Xie Xiaomeng, Jia Le, Lu Fengm
- ITPA Gene polymorphism (94C>A) Effects on Ribavirin-Induced Anemia during Therapy in Egyptian Patients with Chronic Hepatitis C.
Journal of medical virology 2017 May .
Raziky Maissa El, Zayed Naglaa Ali, Baki Amin Abdel, Mansour Shimaa Afify, Shahin Rasha Mohamad Hos
- Simeprevir-Based Triple Therapy with Reduced Doses of Pegylated Interferon ?-2a Plus Ribavirin for Interferon Ineligible Patients with Genotype 1b Hepatitis C Virus.
Gut and liver 2017 May .
Tamai Hideyuki, Ida Yoshiyuki, Kawashima Akira, Shingaki Naoki, Shimizu Ryo, Moribata Kosaku, Nasu Tetsushi, Maekita Takao, Iguchi Mikitaka, Kato Jun, Nakao Taisei, Kitano Masayu
- Association of STAT4 and PTPN22 polymorphisms and their interactions with type-1 autoimmune hepatitis susceptibility in Chinese Han children.
Oncotarget 2017 Apr .
Li Xiaofeng, Chen Huiqin, Cai Yun, Zhang Pingping, Chen Zhuangg
- IL-10 and IL-28B gene variants as predictors of sustained response to peginterferon and ribavirin therapy in chronic HCV infection.
Cytokine 2017 Apr .
Sghaier Ikram, Mouelhi Leila, Rabia Noor A, Ghazoueni Ezzedine, Almawi Wassim Y, Loueslati Besma Yacou