From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.
- Genomic epidemiology reveals multiple introductions of Zika virus into the United States
Grubaugh ND, et al. Nature, May 24, 2017.
- Establishment and cryptic transmission of Zika virus in Brazil and the Americas
Faria NR, et al. Nature, May 24, 2017.
- Zika virus evolution and spread in the Americas
Metsky HC, et al. Nature, May 24, 2017.
- De Novo Generation and Characterization of New Zika Virus Isolate Using Sequence Data from a Microcephaly Case.
Setoh Yin Xiang et al. mSphere (3)
- Outbreak of Zika virus infection in Singapore: an epidemiological, entomological, virological, and clinical analysis.
et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2017 May