From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Update on the use of PCSK9 inhibitors in adults: Recommendations from an Expert Panel of the National Lipid Association
CE Orringer et al, J Clin Lipidology, May 2017
- NLA Expert Panel on Treatment with PCSK9 Inhibitors: 2017 recommendations[PDF 84.3 KB]
National Lipid Association, May 2017
- How many familial hypercholesterolemia patients are eligible for PCSK9 inhibition?
Masana Luis et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 May 262107-112
- PCSK9 Inhibition to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk: Tempering Expectations.
Waters David D et al. Circulation research 2017 May 120(10) 1537-1539
- PCSK9 monoclonal antibodies for the primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Schmidt Amand F et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2017 Apr 4CD011748
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario