Last Posted: May 22, 2017
- Phylogenetic analysis of an epidemic outbreak of acute hepatitis C in HIV-infected patients by ultra-deep pyrosequencing.
Caro-Pérez Noelia et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2017 May 42-47
- Impact of "a" Determinant Mutations on Detection of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) in HBV Strains from Chinese Patients with Occult Hepatitis B.
Huang Xiangyan et al. Journal of medical virology 2017 May
- Genetic Polymorphisms Associated with Liver Disease Progression in HIV/HCV-Coinfected Patients.
Medrano Luz M et al. AIDS reviews (1) 3-15
- New Hepatitis C Infections Nearly Tripled Over Five Years
- Viral and host factors associated with outcomes of hepatitis C virus infection (Review).
Yan Zehui et al. Molecular medicine reports 2017 May (5) 2909-2924
- Viral Hepatitis and Liver Cancer
- Complete genome sequencing and clinical analysis of intrahepatic hepatitis B virus cccDNA from HCC.
Jiao Fengping et al. Microbial pathogenesis 2017 May
- Ultra-deep sequencing reveals high prevalence and broad structural diversity of hepatitis B surface antigen mutations in a global population.
Gencay Mikael et al. PloS one 2017 (5) e0172101
- Study: Genetic markers may predict which HCV, cirrhosis patients improve with treatment
Science Magazine, May 6, 2017
- New real-time-PCR method to identify single point mutations in hepatitis C virus.
Chen Qian et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 Nov (43) 9604-9612