Last Posted: May 28, 2017
- Immunotherapy drug opens a new era of precision medicine for cancer
M Healy, May 26, 2017
- 1 million patient cohort being prepared to fuel precision medicine knowledge base
G Venditto, Healthcare ITNews, May 17, 2017
- Equity and Value in 'Precision Medicine'.
Gray Muir et al. The New bioethics : a multidisciplinary journal of biotechnology and the body 2017 Apr 23(1) 87-94
- From Rosalind Franklin to Barack Obama: Data Sharing Challenges and Solutions in Genomics and Personalised Medicine.
Lawler Mark et al. The New bioethics : a multidisciplinary journal of biotechnology and the body 2017 Apr 23(1) 64-73
- Long and short noncoding RNAs in lung cancer precision medicine: Opportunities and challenges.
Tian Haihua et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Apr 39(4) 1010428317697578
- NGS analysis on tumor tissue and cfDNA for genotype-directed therapy in metastatic NSCLC patients. Between hope and hype?
Falk Alexander T et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2017 May 1-5
- Precision Medicine-Nobody Is Average.
Vinks A A et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Mar 101(3) 304-307
- Precision Medicine: Genomic Profiles to Individualize Therapy.
Streeter Oscar E et al. Otolaryngologic clinics of North America 2017 May
- The Promise and the Hype of 'Personalised Medicine'.
Maughan Tim et al. The New bioethics : a multidisciplinary journal of biotechnology and the body 2017 Apr 23(1) 13-20
- FDA Approves First Drug For Tumor's Biomarker Indication
GenomeWeb, May 24, 2017
- Personalised Medicine Approaches to Screening and Prevention.
Gaitskell Kezia et al. The New bioethics : a multidisciplinary journal of biotechnology and the body 2017 Apr 23(1) 21-29
- Circulating Tumor DNA as Biomarkers for Cancer Detection.
Han Xiao et al. Genomics, proteomics & bioinformatics 2017 Apr 15(2) 59-72
- Dissemination and Implementation Research: From a Reporting Framework to Precision Medicine.
Chambers David A et al. American journal of public health 2017 Jun 107(6) 839-840
- Generalizable Biomarkers in Critical Care: Toward Precision Medicine.
Sweeney Timothy E et al. Critical care medicine 2017 Jun 45(6) 934-939
- Leveraging genomic data in smoking cessation trials in the era of Precision Medicine: Why and how.
Chen Li-Shiun et al. Nicotine & tobacco research : official journal of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco 2017 May
- Molecular diagnosis of xeroderma pigmentosum variant in an isolated population: the interface between precision medicine and public health.
Tamura D et al. The British journal of dermatology 2017 May 176(5) 1125-1126