From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- Recommendations for the management of patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia: overview of a new European Atherosclerosis Society consensus statement.
Published 2014 (European Atherosclerosis Society )
- [Diagnostic and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia (FH) in adult: guidelines from the New French Society of Atherosclerosis (NSFA)].
Published 2013 (New French Society of Atherosclerosis (NSFA))
- HEART UK statement on the management of homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia in the United Kingdom.
Published 2016 (HEART UK Medical Scientific and Research Committee)
- Defining severe familial hypercholesterolaemia and the implications for clinical management: a consensus statement from the International Atherosclerosis Society Severe Familial Hypercholesterolemia Panel.
Published 2016 (International Atherosclerosis Society Severe Familial Hypercholesterolemia Panel)
- Expert consensus on the rational clinical use of proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) inhibitors.
Published 2016 (Expert panel)