Last Posted: May 11, 2017
- Circulating MicroRNAs as Potential Biomarkers of Atrial Fibrillation.
da Silva Ananília Medeiros Gomes et al. BioMed research international 2017 20177804763
- Genetic Risk Prediction of Atrial Fibrillation.
Lubitz Steven A et al. Circulation 2017 Apr 135(14) 1311-1320
- Genetics and Genomics of Congenital Heart Disease.
Zaidi Samir et al. Circulation research 2017 Mar 120(6) 923-940
- Update about atrial fibrillation genetics.
Pérez-Serra Alexandra et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2017 Feb
- At the Heart of the Pregnancy: What Prenatal and Cardiovascular Genetic Counselors Need to Know about Maternal Heart Disease.
Morales Ana et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Genetic Architecture of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia.
Sharifi Mahtab et al. Current cardiology reports 2017 May 19(5) 44
- Interpreting Incidentally Identified Variants in Genes Associated With Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia in a Large Cohort of Clinical Whole-Exome Genetic Test Referrals.
Landstrom Andrew P et al. Circulation. Arrhythmia and electrophysiology 2017 Apr 10(4)
- Application of Whole Exome Sequencing in the Clinical Diagnosis and Management of Inherited Cardiovascular Diseases in Adults.
Seidelmann Sara B et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Feb 10(1)
- Delivering Clinical Grade Sequencing and Genetic Test Interpretation for Cardiovascular Medicine.
Harper Andrew R et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Apr 10(2)
- Cost effectiveness of cascade testing for familial hypercholesterolaemia, based on data from familial hypercholesterolaemia services in the UK.
Kerr Marion et al. European heart journal 2017 Apr
- Genetics of first-cousin marriage families show how some are protected from heart disease
Medical Xpress, April 12, 2017
- Screening for familial hypercholesterolaemia in childhood: Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC).
Futema Marta et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Mar 26047-55
- PCSK9 Inhibition to Reduce Cardiovascular Events.
Dullaart Robin P F et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Mar
- Design of the Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Australasia Network Registry: Creating Opportunities for Greater International Collaboration.
Bellgard Matthew I et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2017 Mar
- Testing for Hereditary Predisposition in Patients with Gynecologic Cancers, Quo Vadis?
Mitchell Gillian et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Jun 9(2) 301-6
- Recreational Exercise in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Owens Anjali T et al. JAMA 2017 Mar