Last Posted: May 11, 2017
- Precision Genetic and Genomic Medicine in the Middle East and North Africa Region: Are We There Yet?
Bilani Nadeem et al. Public health genomics 2017 May
- Targeted next-generation sequencing reveals MODY in up to 6.5% of antibody-negative diabetes cases listed in the Norwegian Childhood Diabetes Registry.
Johansson Bente B et al. Diabetologia 2017 Apr 60(4) 625-635
- Rates of new diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes on the rise among children, teens
CDC Newsroom, April 2017
- Psychological and behavioural impact of returning personal results from whole-genome sequencing: the HealthSeq project.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2017 Feb 25(3) 280-292
- Mitochondrial disease and endocrine dysfunction.
Chow Jasmine et al. Nature reviews. Endocrinology 2017 Feb 13(2) 92-104
- Genome-Wide Association Studies for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Liu Hongbin et al. Seminars in reproductive medicine 2016 Jul 34(4) 224-9
- PCOS and Diabetes, Heart Disease, Stroke...
- A Large Community Outbreak of Legionnaires' Disease Associated With a Cooling Tower in New York City, 2015.
Weiss Don et al. Public health reports (Washington, D.C. : 1974) 2017 Jan 33354916689620
- Association of Sickle Cell Trait With Hemoglobin A1c in African Americans.
Lacy Mary E et al. JAMA 2017 Feb 317(5) 507-515
- Sickle cell trait in black patients can skew diabetes test results
S Gordon, UPI, February 7, 2017
- Assessing family history of chronic disease in primary care: Prevalence, documentation, and appropriate screening.
Carroll June C et al. Canadian family physician Medecin de famille canadien 2017 Jan 63(1) e58-e67
- Improving Utilization of the Family History in the Electronic Health Record.
Hickey Kathleen T et al. Journal of nursing scholarship : an official publication of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing 2017 Jan 49(1) 80-86
- The Role of BRCA2 Mutation Status as Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prognosis Biomarker for Pancreatic Cancer.
Martinez-Useros Javier et al. BioMed research international 2016 20161869304
- Engaging Hmong adults in genomic and pharmacogenomic research: Toward reducing health disparities in genomic knowledge using a community-based participatory research approach.
Culhane-Pera Kathleen A et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Jan
- [Diagnosis and treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia in Spain: consensus document].
Mata Pedro et al. Atencion primaria 2015 Jan 47(1) 56-65
- Clinical worthlessness of genetic prediction of common forms of diabetes mellitus and related chronic complications.: A position statement of the Italian Society of Diabetology.
Buzzetti R et al. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD 2016 Aug