From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Applying Precision Public Health to Prevent Preterm Birth.
Newnham John P et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 566
- 3-Dimensional Facial AnalysisFacing Precision Public Health
G Baynam et al, Front Public Health, April 2017
- Public health and precision medicine share a goal.
Vaithinathan Asokan G et al. Journal of evidence-based medicine 2016 Dec
- Insights from the 2016 Precision Public Health Summit[PDF 292 KB]
Kirsten Bibbins-Domingo, NCI precision medicine and population health webinar slide presentation, October 2016
- 2016: The year of precision public health
Muin J. Khoury, Blog Post, CDC December 14, 2016