Last Posted: May 11, 2017
- Identification, genetic testing, and management of hereditary melanoma.
Leachman Sancy A et al. Cancer metastasis reviews 2017 Mar 36(1) 77-90
- Whole-genome landscapes of major melanoma subtypes
NK Hayward et al, Nature, May 3, 2017
- StrandAdvantage test for early-line and advanced-stage treatment decisions in solid tumors.
Sen Manimala et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Apr
- Towards Personalized Medicine in Melanoma: Implementation of a Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing Panel.
de Unamuno Bustos Blanca et al. Scientific reports 2017 Mar 7(1) 495
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Test Feasibility of Next-Generation Sequencing Assays in Clinical Mutation Detection of Small Biopsy and Fine Needle Aspiration Specimens.
Zheng Gang et al. American journal of clinical pathology 2016 May 145(5) 696-702
- Cost-Effectiveness of Immune Checkpoint Inhibition in BRAF Wild-Type Advanced Melanoma.
Kohn Christine G et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Feb JCO2016696336
- Clinical applicability and cost of a 46-gene panel for genomic analysis of solid tumours: Retrospective validation and prospective audit in the UK National Health Service.
Hamblin Angela et al. PLoS medicine 2017 Feb 14(2) e1002230
- Single-Center Experience with a Targeted Next Generation Sequencing Assay for Assessment of Relevant Somatic Alterations in Solid Tumors.
Paasinen-Sohns Aino et al. Neoplasia (New York, N.Y.) 2017 Feb 19(3) 196-206
- Targeted pharmacotherapy after somatic cancer mutation screening.
Polasek Thomas M et al. F1000Research 2016 51551
- Genetic counselling and high-penetrance susceptibility gene analysis reveal the novel CDKN2A p.D84V (c.251A>T) mutation in melanoma-prone families from Italy.
Borroni Riccardo G et al. Melanoma research 2017 Jan
- Translation and adaptation of skin cancer genomic risk education materials for implementation in primary care.
Rodríguez Vivian M et al. Journal of community genetics 2016 Dec
- Next-generation sequencing in NSCLC and melanoma patients: a cost and budget impact analysis.
van Amerongen Rosa A et al. Ecancermedicalscience 2016 10684
- Uptake of genetic counseling, genetic testing and surveillance in hereditary malignant melanoma (CDKN2A) in Norway.
Levin Trine et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov
- Advanced cancer patients' attitudes towards, and experiences with, screening for somatic mutations in tumours: a qualitative study.
Liang R et al. European journal of cancer care 2016 Oct
- A pilot randomised controlled trial of the feasibility, acceptability and impact of giving information on personalised genomic risk of melanoma to the public.
Smit Amelia K et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2016 Oct