Last Posted: May 17, 2017
- IFITM3, TLR3, and CD55 Genes SNPs and Cumulative Ge-netic Risks for Severe Outcomes in Chinese Patients with H7N9 / H1N1pdm09 Influenza.
Lee Nelson et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2017 May
- Deep sequencing of H7N8 avian influenza viruses from surveillance zone supports H7N8 high pathogenicity avian influenza was limited to a single outbreak farm in Indiana during 2016.
Lee Dong-Hun et al. Virology 2017 Apr 216-219
- Global epidemiology of non-influenza RNA respiratory viruses: data gaps and a growing need for surveillance.
Tang Julian W et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2017 Apr
- Low Pathogenic Influenza A Viruses in North American Diving Ducks Contribute to the Emergence of a Novel Highly Pathogenic Influenza A(H7N8) Virus.
Xu Yifei et al. Journal of virology 2017 Feb
- Characterization of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Virus A(H5N6), Japan, November 2016.
Okamatsu Masatoshi et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4) 691-695
- Integrating Patient And Whole Genome Sequencing Data To Provide Insights Into The Epidemiology Of Seasonal Influenza A(H3N2) Viruses
Goldstein EJ, et al. bioRxiv, Mar 28, 2017.
- Reassortment of Influenza A Viruses in Wild Birds in Alaska before H5 Clade 184.108.40.206 Outbreaks.
Hill Nichola J et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4) 654-657
- Emerging highly pathogenic H5 avian influenza viruses in France during winter 2015/16: phylogenetic analyses and markers for zoonotic potential.
Briand François-Xavier et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Mar (9)
- Generation of a Live Attenuated Influenza Vaccine that Elicits Broad Protection in Mice and Ferrets.
Wang Lulan et al. Cell host & microbe 2017 Mar (3) 334-343
- Genome Hotspots for Nucleotide Substitutions and the Evolution of Influenza A (H1N1) Human Strains.
Civetta Alberto et al. Genome biology and evolution 2016 Apr (4) 986-93