Hiv Or Aids
Last Posted: May 17, 2017
- A national study of the molecular epidemiology of HIV-1 in Australia 2005-2012.
Castley Alison et al. PloS one 2017 (5) e0170601
- Genetic Polymorphisms Associated with Liver Disease Progression in HIV/HCV-Coinfected Patients.
Medrano Luz M et al. AIDS reviews (1) 3-15
- Patterns of transmitted drug resistance and virological response to first-line antiretroviral treatment among HIV-positive people who use illicit drugs in a Canadian setting.
Socías M Eugenia et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 May
- HIV-1 strains belonging to large phylogenetic clusters show accelerated escape from integrase inhibitors in cell culture compared with viral isolates from singleton/small clusters.
Brenner Bluma G et al. The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy 2017 May
- In vivo mutation rates and the landscape of fitness costs of HIV-1.
Zanini Fabio et al. Virus evolution 2017 Jan (1) vex003
- Transmission fitness of drug-resistant HIV revealed in a surveillance system transmission network.
Wertheim Joel O et al. Virus evolution 2017 Jan (1) vex008
- Detection of HIV RNA in dried blood spots and oral fluids.
Stekler Joanne D et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 May (8) 1191-1193
- Emergence of untreatable, multidrug-resistant HIV-1 in patients failing second-line therapy in Kenya.
Inzaule Seth C et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Apr
- The manifolded dynamics of HIV-1 transmission in Northern Alberta: A combined analysis of virus genetic and public health data.
Vrancken B et al. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2017 Apr
- Transmission fitness of drug-resistant HIV revealed in a surveillance system transmission network
Wertheim JO, et al. Virus Evol, Apr 19, 2017.