From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Notes from the Field: Outbreak of Listeriosis Associated with Consumption of Packaged Salad - United States and Canada, 2015-2016.
Self Julie L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report (33) 879-881
- Use of Whole Genome Sequencing and Patient Interviews To Link a Case of Sporadic Listeriosis to Consumption of Prepackaged Lettuce.
Jackson K A et al. Journal of food protection 2016 May (5) 806-9
- Implementation of Nationwide Real-Time Whole-Genome Sequencing to Enhance Listeriosis Outbreak Detection and Investigation.
Jackson Brendan R et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Apr
- Population structure of Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4b isolates from sporadic human listeriosis cases in the United States from 2003 to 2008.
Lee Sangmi et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2014 Jun (12) 3632-44
- Atypical Listeria monocytogenes serotype 4b strains harboring a lineage II-specific gene cassette.
Lee Sangmi et al. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 2012 Feb 78(3) 660-7