From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions. The database contains items from all previous weekly editions of Advanced Molecular Detection Clips, as well as from the current edition. Clips are selected weekly from a variety of sources, including PubMed, journal tables of contents, and online media.
- Fast preparation of a long chimeric armored RNA as controls for external quality assessment for molecular detection of Zika virus.
Lin Guigao et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2017 Jan
- Possible roles of new mutations shared by Asian and American Zika viruses.
Yokoyama Shozo et al. Molecular biology and evolution 2017 Jan
- Multiplex PCR method for MinION and Illumina sequencing of Zika and other virus genomes directly from clinical samples
Quick J, et al. bioRxiv, Jan 9, 2017.
- Detection of Zika Virus in Desiccated Mosquitoes by Real-Time Reverse Transcription PCR and Plaque Assay.
Burkhalter Kristen L et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)
- Identifying Candidate Targets of Immune Responses in Zika Virus Based on Homology to Epitopes in Other Flavivirus Species.
Xu Xiaojun et al. PLoS currents 2016 Nov