From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Reemergence of Dengue in Southern Texas, 2013.
Thomas Dana L et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Jun (6) 1002-7
- Probable and possible transfusion-transmitted dengue associated with NS1 antigen-negative but RNA confirmed-positive red blood cells.
Matos Desiree et al. Transfusion 2016 Jan (1) 215-22
- Insights into the Molecular Evolution of Dengue virus Type 4 in Puerto Rico over Two Decades of Emergence.
Martin Estelle et al. Virus research 2015 Nov
- Virus-like particle secretion and genotype-dependent immunogenicity of dengue virus serotype 2 DNA vaccine.
Galula Jedhan U et al. J. Virol. 2014 Sep 88(18) 10813-30
- Molecular determinants of dengue virus 2 envelope protein important for virus entry in Fc?RIIA-mediated antibody-dependent enhancement of infection.
Chotiwan Nunya et al. Virology 2014 May 456-457238-46