From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- First identification of kdr allele F1534S in VGSC gene and its association with resistance to pyrethroid insecticides in Aedes albopictus populations from Haikou City, Hainan Island, China.
Infectious diseases of poverty 2016 5 31.
Chen Huiying, Li Kaili, Wang Xiaohua, Yang Xinyan, Lin Yi, Cai Fang, Zhong Wenbin, Lin Chunyan, Lin Zhongling, Ma Yaj
- Association of Oligoadenylate Synthetase Gene Cluster and DC-SIGN (CD209) Gene Polymorphisms with Clinical Symptoms in Chikungunya Virus Infection.
DNA and cell biology 2015 Sep .
Chaaithanya Itta Krishna, Muruganandam Nagarajan, Surya Palani, Anwesh Maile, Alagarasu Kalichamy, Vijayachari Palu
- Association of ABO Blood Group Phenotype and Allele Frequency with Chikungunya Fever.
Advances in hematology 2015 2015 543027.
Rujirojindakul Pairaya, Chongsuvivatwong Virasakdi, Limprasert Pornpr
- Association of human leukocyte antigen class II allele and haplotypes in chikungunya viral infection in a western Indian population.
Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 2014 May 108 (5): 277-82.
Thanapati Subrat, Hande Aparna, Das Rumki, Gurav Yogesh, Tripathy Anuradha
- Association of HLA class-I and inhibitory KIR genotypes in Gabonese patients infected by Chikungunya or Dengue type-2 viruses.
PloS one 2014 9 (9): e108798.
Petitdemange Caroline, Wauquier Nadia, Jacquet Jean-Michel, Theodorou Ioannis, Leroy Eric, Vieillard Vince