Last Posted: Jan 04, 2017
- Issues in contemporary and potential future molecular diagnostics for dengue.
Sekaran Shamala Devi et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2016 Dec 1-7
- Molecular epidemiology and evolutionary analysis of dengue virus type 2, circulating in Delhi, India.
Sharma Pankaj et al. Virusdisease 2016 Dec (4) 400-404
- Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of dengue virus type 1 in Guangdong in 2014.
Wang Pei et al. SpringerPlus 2016 (1) 1942
- Molecular surveillance of dengue in Minas Gerais provides insights on dengue virus 1 and 4 circulation in Brazil.
Dutra Karina Rocha et al. Journal of medical virology 2016 Nov
- Molecular characterization and genotype shift of dengue virus strains between 2001 and 2014 in Guangzhou.
Jiang L Y et al. Epidemiology and infection 2016 Dec 1-6
- The queenslandensis and the type Form of the Dengue Fever Mosquito (Aedes aegypti L.) Are Genomically Indistinguishable.
Rašic Gordana et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 Nov (11) e0005096
- Molecular Characterization and Viral Origin of the 2015 Dengue Outbreak in Xishuangbanna, Yunnan, China.
Zhao Yujiao et al. Scientific reports 34444
- Production of recombinant dengue non-structural 1 (NS1) proteins from clinical virus isolates.
Yohan Benediktus et al. Protein expression and purification 2016 Sep
- Simultaneous detection of Zika, Chikungunya and Dengue viruses by a multiplex real-time RT-PCR assay.
Pabbaraju Kanti et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2016 Sep 66-71
- A community-based prospective cohort study of dengue viral infection in Malaysia: the study protocol.
Jahan Nowrozy Kamar et al. Infectious diseases of poverty 2016 (1) 76