From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions. The database contains items from all previous weekly editions of Advanced Molecular Detection Clips, as well as from the current edition. Clips are selected weekly from a variety of sources, including PubMed, journal tables of contents, and online media.
- Molecular Virologic and Clinical Characteristics of a Chikungunya Fever Outbreak in La Romana, Dominican Republic, 2014.
Langsjoen Rose M et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 Dec (12) e0005189
- How Chikungunya Virus Virology Affects Its Epidemiology and Transmission: Implications for Influencing Public Health.
Powers Ann M et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Dec (suppl 5) S449-S452
- A Field-Deployable Reverse Transcription Recombinase Polymerase Amplification Assay for Rapid Detection of the Chikungunya Virus.
Patel Pranav et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2016 Sep (9) e0004953
- Unmet Needs for a Rapid Diagnosis of Chikungunya Virus Infection.
Burdino Elisa et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Oct (10) 1837-1839
- Simultaneous detection of Zika, Chikungunya and Dengue viruses by a multiplex real-time RT-PCR assay.
Pabbaraju Kanti et al. Journal of clinical virology : the official publication of the Pan American Society for Clinical Virology 2016 Sep 66-71