Last Posted: Jan 26, 2017
- Culture adaptation of malaria parasites selects for convergent loss-of-function mutants.
Claessens Antoine et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 41303
- Plasmodium malariae and P. ovale genomes provide insights into malaria parasite evolution.
Rutledge Gavin G et al. Nature 2017 Jan
- Molecular surveillance of Plasmodium falciparum drug resistance markers reveals partial recovery of chloroquine susceptibility but sustained sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine resistance at two sites of different malaria transmission intensities in Rwanda.
Kateera Fredrick et al. Acta tropica 2016 Dec 329-336
- To Fight Malaria, Scientists Try Genetic Engineering To Wipe Out Mosquitoes
R Stein, NPR, December 2016
- Whole genome sequencing of Plasmodium falciparum from dried blood spots using selective whole genome amplification.
Oyola Samuel O et al. Malaria journal 2016 Dec (1) 597
- Evaluation of the Illumigene Malaria LAMP: A Robust Molecular Diagnostic Tool for Malaria Parasites.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36808
- Selective sweep suggests transcriptional regulation may underlie Plasmodium vivax resilience to malaria control measures in Cambodia
Parobek CM, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci, Nov 28, 2016.
- Transcriptional categorization of the etiology of pneumonia syndrome in pediatric patients in malaria endemic areas.
Silterra Jacob et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Nov
- Analysis of anti-malarial resistance markers in pfmdr1 and pfcrt across Southeast Asia in the Tracking Resistance to Artemisinin Collaboration.
Srimuang Krongkan et al. Malaria journal 2016 Nov (1) 541
- A surrogate marker of piperaquine-resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria: a phenotype-genotype association study.
Witkowski Benoit et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2016 Nov