From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Detection of Zika Virus in Desiccated Mosquitoes by Real-Time Reverse Transcription PCR and Plaque Assay.
Burkhalter Kristen L et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)
- Zika Virus RNA Replication and Persistence in Brain and Placental Tissue.
Bhatnagar Julu et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3)
- Development and Characterization of Recombinant Virus Generated from a New World Zika Virus Infectious Clone.
Weger-Lucarelli James et al. Journal of virology 2016 Oct
- Prolonged Detection of Zika Virus RNA in Pregnant Women.
Meaney-Delman Dana et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2016 Jul
- Zika Virus Infection with Prolonged Maternal Viremia and Fetal Brain Abnormalities.
Driggers Rita W et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Jun (22) 2142-51