From CDC Information Database
This database includes general CDC public health information on specific diseases and health related topics. When available, the database displays genomic information from various CDC web pages. Users are also encouraged to conduct searches of CDC website for additional information.
- World Malaria Day: April 25
- Using AMD methods to develop tools for the detection and management of insecticide resistance in mosquitoes that transmit malaria
- Parasitic Disease and Malaria Strategic Priorities: 20152020
- Protective effects of sickle cell trait against malaria-associated mortality and morbidity
- AMD Projects: Next-Generation Malaria Methods