From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions. The database contains items from all previous weekly editions of Advanced Molecular Detection Clips, as well as from the current edition. Clips are selected weekly from a variety of sources, including PubMed, journal tables of contents, and online media.
- Molecular epidemiology and evolutionary analysis of dengue virus type 2, circulating in Delhi, India.
Sharma Pankaj et al. Virusdisease 2016 Dec (4) 400-404
- Issues in contemporary and potential future molecular diagnostics for dengue.
Sekaran Shamala Devi et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2016 Dec 1-7
- Molecular characterization and phylogenetic analysis of dengue virus type 1 in Guangdong in 2014.
Wang Pei et al. SpringerPlus 2016 (1) 1942
- Molecular surveillance of dengue in Minas Gerais provides insights on dengue virus 1 and 4 circulation in Brazil.
Dutra Karina Rocha et al. Journal of medical virology 2016 Nov
- Molecular characterization and genotype shift of dengue virus strains between 2001 and 2014 in Guangzhou.
Jiang L Y et al. Epidemiology and infection 2016 Dec 1-6