From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions. The database contains items from all previous weekly editions of Advanced Molecular Detection Clips, as well as from the current edition. Clips are selected weekly from a variety of sources, including PubMed, journal tables of contents, and online media.
- Culture adaptation of malaria parasites selects for convergent loss-of-function mutants.
Claessens Antoine et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 41303
- Plasmodium malariae and P. ovale genomes provide insights into malaria parasite evolution.
Rutledge Gavin G et al. Nature 2017 Jan
- Molecular surveillance of Plasmodium falciparum drug resistance markers reveals partial recovery of chloroquine susceptibility but sustained sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine resistance at two sites of different malaria transmission intensities in Rwanda.
Kateera Fredrick et al. Acta tropica 2016 Dec 329-336
- Whole genome sequencing of Plasmodium falciparum from dried blood spots using selective whole genome amplification.
Oyola Samuel O et al. Malaria journal 2016 Dec (1) 597
- Evaluation of the Illumigene Malaria LAMP: A Robust Molecular Diagnostic Tool for Malaria Parasites.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36808