Last Posted: Jan 24, 2017
- Fast preparation of a long chimeric armored RNA as controls for external quality assessment for molecular detection of Zika virus.
Lin Guigao et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2017 Jan
- Possible roles of new mutations shared by Asian and American Zika viruses.
Yokoyama Shozo et al. Molecular biology and evolution 2017 Jan
- Detection of Zika Virus in Desiccated Mosquitoes by Real-Time Reverse Transcription PCR and Plaque Assay.
Burkhalter Kristen L et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)
- Multiplex PCR method for MinION and Illumina sequencing of Zika and other virus genomes directly from clinical samples
Quick J, et al. bioRxiv, Jan 9, 2017.
- Zika Virus Infection as a Cause of Congenital Brain Abnormalities and GuillainBarré Syndrome: Systematic Review
F Krauer et al, PLOS Medicine, January 3, 2017
- Identifying Candidate Targets of Immune Responses in Zika Virus Based on Homology to Epitopes in Other Flavivirus Species.
Xu Xiaojun et al. PLoS currents 2016 Nov
- The mysterious Zika virus: Adding to the tropical flavivirus mayhem.
Mishra B et al. Journal of postgraduate medicine (4) 249-254
- Zika Virus 10 Public Health Achievements in 2016 and Future Prioriti
CDC MMWR, December 30, 2016
- Assay optimization for molecular detection of Zika virus.
Corman Victor M et al. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 2016 Dec (12) 880-892
- Simple reverse genetics systems for Asian and African Zika viruses.
Atieh Thérèse et al. Scientific reports 2016 Dec 39384