Last Posted: Jan 17, 2017
- Population dynamics of HCV subtypes in injecting drug-users on methadone maintenance treatment in China associated with economic and health reform.
Zhou Sheng et al. Journal of viral hepatitis 2017 Jan
- Deep sequencing in the management of hepatitis virus infections.
Quer Josep et al. Virus research 2016 Dec
- Evidence for Hepatitis A virus endemic circulation in Israel despite universal toddlers' vaccination since 1999 and low clinical incidence in all age groups.
Manor Yosef et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Dec
- Late Relapse Versus Hepatitis C Virus Reinfection in Patients With Sustained Virologic Response After Sofosbuvir-Based Therapies.
Sarrazin Christoph et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2017 Jan (1) 44-52
- The hepatitis C virus nonstructural protein 3 Q80K polymorphism is frequently detected and transmitted among HIV-infected MSM in the Netherlands.
Newsum Astrid M et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Jan (1) 105-112
- The effect of phylogenetic signal reduction on genotyping of hepatitis E viruses of the species Orthohepevirus A.
Purdy Michael A et al. Archives of virology 2016 Nov
- Infection With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 3 is an Independent Risk Factor for End-stage Liver Disease, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, and Liver-related Death.
McMahon Brian J et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2016 Oct
- Implementation of Pharmacogenetic Testing Within the Veterans Health Administration From 2011 to 2013.
Lynch Julie et al. Military medicine 2016 Oct 181(10) 1375-1381
- Hepatitis B virus genetic diversity has minimal impact on sensitivity of the viral ribonuclease H to inhibitors.
Lu Gaofeng et al. Antiviral research 2016 Sep 24-30
- Exceptional Heterogeneity in Viral Evolutionary Dynamics Characterises Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Raghwani Jayna et al. PLoS pathogens 2016 Sep (9) e1005894
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Risk in Alaska Native Children and Young Adults with Hepatitis B Virus: Retrospective Cohort Analysis.
Gounder Prabhu P et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2016 Aug
- Modeling the functional state of the reverse transcriptase of hepatitis B virus and its application to probing drug-protein interaction.
Xu Xiaojun et al. BMC bioinformatics 2016 17 Suppl 8280
- HIV Infection Linked to Injection Use of Oxymorphone in Indiana, 2014-2015.
Peters Philip J et al. The New England journal of medicine 2016 Jul 375(3) 229-39
- First epidemiological and phylogenetic analysis of hepatitis B virus infection in migrants from Mali.
Cella Eleonora et al. Journal of medical virology 2016 Aug
- Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis B virus: a phase III, placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized clinical trial to assess the efficacy and safety of a short course of tenofovir disoproxil fumarate in women with hepatitis B virus e-antigen.
Jourdain Gonzague et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 16393
- First NGS full genome characterization of a hepatitis C virus genotype 7 divergent subtype.
Salmona Maud et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Aug