Last Posted: Jan 12, 2017
- Multistate outbreak of Listeria monocytogenes infections linked to whole apples used in commercially produced, prepackaged caramel apples: United States, 2014-2015.
Angelo K M et al. Epidemiology and infection 2017 Jan 1-9
- Enrichment dynamics of Listeria monocytogenes and the associated microbiome from naturally contaminated ice cream linked to a listeriosis outbreak.
Ottesen Andrea et al. BMC microbiology 2016 Nov (1) 275
- Notes from the Field: Outbreak of Listeriosis Associated with Consumption of Packaged Salad - United States and Canada, 2015-2016.
Self Julie L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report (33) 879-881
- Stopping Listeria required an arsenal of tools and an army of experts
APHL, June 22, 2016
- Use of Whole Genome Sequencing and Patient Interviews To Link a Case of Sporadic Listeriosis to Consumption of Prepackaged Lettuce.
Jackson K A et al. Journal of food protection 2016 May 79(5) 806-9
- Implementation of Nationwide Real-Time Whole-Genome Sequencing to Enhance Listeriosis Outbreak Detection and Investigation.
Jackson Brendan R et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Apr