Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Bayesian nonparametric clustering in phylogenetics: modeling antigenic evolution in influenza.
Cybis Gabriela B et al. Statistics in medicine 2017 Jan
- Influenza virus exploits tunneling nanotubes for cell-to-cell spread.
Kumar Amrita et al. Scientific reports 2017 Jan 740360
- Genesis, Evolution and Prevalence of H5N6 Avian Influenza Viruses in China.
Bi Yuhai et al. Cell host & microbe 2016 Dec (6) 810-821
- Shifting clade distribution, reassortment, and emergence of new subtypes of highly pathogenic avian influenza A(H5) viruses collected in Vietnamese poultry from 2012 to 2015.
Nguyen Diep T et al. Journal of virology 2016 Dec
- A Phylogeny-Based Global Nomenclature System and Automated Annotation Tool for H1 Hemagglutinin Genes from Swine Influenza A Viruses.
Anderson Tavis K et al. mSphere 1(6)
- Genetic Characterization of Circulating 2015 A(H1N1)pdm09 Influenza Viruses from Eastern India.
Mukherjee Anupam et al. PloS one 2016 (12) e0168464
- Respiratory viral infections and host responses; insights from genomics.
Troy Niamh M et al. Respiratory research 2016 Nov (1) 156
- Severity of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Lower Respiratory Tract Infection with Viral Coinfection in HIV-uninfected Children.
Mazur Natalie I et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Dec
- Development of a point-of-care diagnostic for influenza detection with antiviral treatment effectiveness indication.
Murdock Richard C et al. Lab on a chip 2016 Dec
- Fight the Flu!
- Generation of influenza A viruses as live but replication-incompetent virus vaccines
Si L, et al. Science, Dec 2, 2016.
- Improving performance of influenza vaccines through next-generation sequencing and protein
- Epidemiological and Molecular Analysis of an Outbreak of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5N8 clade 126.96.36.199 in a German Zoo: Effective Disease Control with Minimal Culling.
Globig A et al. Transboundary and emerging diseases 2016 Nov
- Comparative studies of infectivity, immunogenicity and cross-protective efficacy of live attenuated influenza vaccines containing nucleoprotein from cold-adapted or wild-type influenza virus in a mouse model.
Isakova-Sivak Irina et al. Virology 2016 Nov 500209-217
- Serology Enhances Molecular Diagnosis of Respiratory Virus Infections Other than Influenza in Children and Adults Hospitalized with Community-Acquired Pneumonia.
Zhang Yange et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- Antiviral susceptibility profile of influenza A viruses; keep an eye on immunocompromised patients under prolonged treatment.
Kossyvakis A et al. European journal of clinical microbiology & infectious diseases : official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology 2016 Nov