From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Evaluation of the Illumigene Malaria LAMP: A Robust Molecular Diagnostic Tool for Malaria Parasites.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36808
- Use of DNA barcoding to distinguish the malaria vector Anopheles neivai in Colombia.
López-Rubio Andrés et al. Zootaxa 2016 Oct (4) 377-389
- Genetic Characterisation of Plasmodium falciparum Isolates with Deletion of the pfhrp2 and/or pfhrp3 Genes in Colombia: The Amazon Region, a Challenge for Malaria Diagnosis and Control.
Dorado Erika Jimena et al. PloS one 2016 (9) e0163137
- Non-falciparum malaria in Dakar: a confirmed case of Plasmodium ovale wallikeri infection.
Diallo Mamadou A et al. Malaria journal 2016 15(1) 429
- Assessment of submicroscopic infections and gametocyte carriage of Plasmodium falciparum during peak malaria transmission season in a community-based cross-sectional survey in western Kenya, 2012.
Zhou Zhiyong et al. Malaria journal 2016 (1) 421