Last Posted: May 05, 2017
- The Stratification Of Major Depressive Disorder Into Genetic Subgroups
DM Howard et al, BioXRIV, May 2017
- Translating GWAS Findings Into Therapies For Depression And Anxiety Disorders: Drug Repositioning Using Gene-Set Analyses And Testing For Enrichment Of Psychiatric Drug Classes
HC So, BioXRIV, May 2017
- Online self-test identifies women at high familial breast cancer risk in population-based breast cancer screening without inducing anxiety or distress.
van Erkelens A et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Apr 7845-52
- Psychosocial morbidity in TP53 mutation carriers: is whole-body cancer screening beneficial?
McBride Kate A et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jan
- Experiences of Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in Sweden: a Three-Year Follow-Up of Men and Women.
Järvholm Stina et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb
- Genetics of consanguinity and inbreeding in health and disease.
Fareed Mohd et al. Annals of human biology 2017 Mar 44(2) 99-107
- Finding the Genes of Depression
F Addison, Front Line Genomics, April 2017,
- Development of a 22q11DS psycho-educational programme: exploration of the views, concerns and educational needs of parents caring for children or adolescents with 22q11DS in relation to mental health issues.
Alugo T et al. Child: care, health and development 2017 Mar
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of genetic studies of late-life depression.
Tsang Ruby S M et al. Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews 2017 Apr 75129-139
- Pharmacogenomic aspects of bipolar disorder: An update.
Budde M et al. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2017 Mar
- Risk Perception and Psychological Distress in Genetic Counselling for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cicero G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Does maternal mental well-being in pregnancy impact the early human epigenome?
Ryan Joanne et al. Epigenomics 2017 Mar 9(3) 313-332
- A comparison between Lynch syndrome and sporadic colorectal cancer survivors' satisfaction with their healthcare providers.
Burton-Chase Allison M et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Feb
- Recruiting families at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer from a statewide cancer registry: a methodological study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- Anxiety and depression symptoms among women attending group-based patient education courses for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Listøl Wenche et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 152
- Does Pharmacogenomic Testing Improve Clinical Outcomes for Major Depressive Disorder? A Systematic Review of Clinical Trials and Cost-Effectiveness Studies.
Rosenblat Joshua D et al. The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2017 Jan