Lynch Syndrome Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: May 18, 2017
- Multigene Panel Testing Provides a New Perspective on Lynch Syndrome
CR Espenschied, et al. J Clin Oncology, May 2017
- AGO Austria recommendation on screening and diagnosis of Lynch syndrome (LS).
Zeimet Alain G et al. Archives of gynecology and obstetrics 2017 May
- Development and Validation of the PREMM5 Model for Comprehensive Risk Assessment of Lynch Syndrome.
Kastrinos Fay et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 May JCO2016696120
- Identifying Lynch Syndrome in Women Presenting With Endometrial Carcinoma Under the Age of 50 Years.
Anagnostopoulos Antonios et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2017 May
- New, simple online tool guides genetic testing for Lynch syndrome
Dana Farber, May 2017
- Universal molecular screening does not effectively detect Lynch syndrome in clinical practice.
Brennan Beatrice et al. Therapeutic advances in gastroenterology 2017 Apr 10(4) 361-371
- Improving Mutation Screening in Patients with Colorectal Cancer Predisposition Using Next-Generation Sequencing.
Rey Jean-Marc et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2017 May
- Identifying "ownership" through role descriptions to support implementing universal colorectal cancer tumor screening for Lynch syndrome.
West Kathleen M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 May
- Screening for mismatch repair deficiency in colorectal cancer: data from three academic medical centers.
O'Kane Grainne M et al. Cancer medicine 2017 May
- Somatic Testing on Gynecological Cancers Improve the Identification of Lynch Syndrome.
Carnevali Ileana et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2017 May