Last Posted: Apr 27, 2017
- "He Beat You in the Blood": Knowledge and Beliefs About the Transmission of Traits Among Latinos from Mexico and Central America.
Sandberg Joanne C et al. Journal of immigrant and minority health 2017 Feb 19(1) 170-178
- A Retrospective Exploration of the Impact of the 'Angelina Jolie Effect' on the Single State-Wide Familial Cancer Program in Perth, Western Australia.
Freedman Rebecca et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Feb 26(1) 52-62
- An exploratory study of patients' views about being at high-risk for breast cancer and risk management beliefs and intentions, before and after risk counselling: Preliminary evidence of the influence of beliefs on post-counselling prevention intentions.
Paquet Lise et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar 100(3) 575-582
- Genetics Education Outreach Network
from the American Society for Human Genetics
- Genomic Literacy, Education, and Engagement (GLEE) Initiative: Strategic Visioning Meeting
NHGRI, March 2017, meeting agenda and presentations
- Georgia Primary Care Providers' Knowledge of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
Nair Navya et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2017 Mar 32(1) 119-124
- Apply Resources to Practice: Use Current Genetics and Genomics Content in Oncology.
Mahon Suzanne M et al. Clinical journal of oncology nursing 2017 Feb 21(1) 34-38
- Barriers preventing the adoption of comprehensive cancer genomic profiling in the clinic.
Statz Cara M et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Apr
- Eliciting Preferences for Information Provision in Newborn Bloodspot Screening Programs.
Wright Stuart J et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 651-661
- Experience of carrier couples identified through a population-based carrier screening pilot program for four founder autosomal recessive diseases in Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean.
Tardif Jessica et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2017 Apr
- Holistic Nursing in the Genetic/Genomic Era.
Sharoff Leighsa et al. Journal of holistic nursing : official journal of the American Holistic Nurses' Association 2016 Jun 34(2) 146-53
- Using Next-Generation Sequencing to Explore Genetics and Race in the High School Classroom.
Yang Xinmiao et al. CBE life sciences education 2017 16(2)
- "When information is not enough": A model for understanding BRCA-positive previvors' information needs regarding hereditary breast and ovarian cancer risk.
Dean Marleah et al. Patient education and counseling 2017 Mar
- Attitudes and beliefs among high- and low-risk population groups towards β-thalassemia prevention: a cross-sectional descriptive study from India.
Chawla Swati et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Apr
- Community recommendations on biobank governance: Results from a deliberative community engagement in California.
Dry Sarah M et al. PloS one 2017 12(2) e0172582
- Multidisciplinary model to implement pharmacogenomics at the point of care.
Caraballo Pedro J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Apr 19(4) 421-429