Last Posted: May 11, 2017
- Genetic Signatures of Asthma Exacerbation.
Park Heung Woo et al. Allergy, asthma & immunology research 2017 May 9(3) 191-199
- State-of-the-art testing for alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency.
Kueppers Friedrich et al. Allergy and asthma proceedings 2017 Mar 38(2) 108-114
- The microbiome in allergic disease: Current understanding and future opportunities-2017 PRACTALL document of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
Huang Yvonne J et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2017 Apr (4) 1099-1110
- Personalized Medicine in Respiratory Disease: Role of Proteomics.
Priyadharshini V S et al. Advances in protein chemistry and structural biology 2016 102115-46
- Recent advances in understanding and treating COPD related to α1-antitrypsin deficiency.
Henao Maria Paula et al. Expert review of respiratory medicine 2016 Dec 10(12) 1281-1294
- Microbial rRNA sequencing analysis of evaporative cooler indoor environments located in the Great Basin Desert region of the United States.
Lemons Angela R et al. Environmental science. Processes & impacts 2017 Jan
- Potential Inhibitory Influence of miRNA 210 on Regulatory T Cells during Epicutaneous Chemical Sensitization.
Long Carrie Mae et al. Genes 2016 Dec 8(1)
- Comprehensive genetic testing for primary immunodeficiency disorders in a tertiary hospital: 10-year experience in Auckland, New Zealand.
Woon See-Tarn et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2016 1265
- Challenges and disparities in the application of personalized genomic medicine to populations with African ancestry.
Kessler Michael D et al. Nature communications 2016 Oct 712521
- Innate Immunity and Asthma Risk in Amish and Hutterite Farm Children
MM Stein et al, NEJM, August 3, 2016
- Innate Immunity in Asthma
TA Chatilla, NEJM, AUgust 3 2016
- Genetics and Genomics of Longitudinal Lung Function Patterns in Asthmatics
MJ McGeachie et al, Am J Respir Crit Care Med. July 2016
- Toward precision medicine and health: Opportunities and challenges in allergic diseases.
Galli Stephen Joseph et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 May 137(5) 1289-300
- You Can Control Your Asthma
- Asthma Genetics in the Post-GWAS Era.
Ober Carole et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2016 Mar 13 Suppl 1S85-90
- CDCs National Asthma Control Program
Program helps Americans with asthma achieve better health and improved quality of life