Last Posted: May 18, 2017
- Evolutionary enhancement of Zika virus infectivity in Aedes aegypti mosquitoes.
Liu Yang et al. Nature 2017 May
- Reverse Genetics of Zika Virus.
Shan Chao et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2017 47-58
- Rapid and specific detection of Asian- and African-lineage Zika viruses.
Chotiwan Nunya et al. Science translational medicine 2017 May (388)
- Stability of Zika Virus in Urine: Specimen Processing Considerations and Implications for the Detection of RNA Targets in Urine.
Tan Susanna K et al. Journal of virological methods 2017 May
- Rapid and specific detection of Asian- and African-lineage Zika viruses
Chotiwan N, et al. Sci Transl Med, May 3, 2017.
- Complete Genome Sequences of Identical Zika virus Isolates in a Nursing Mother and Her Infant.
Blohm Gabriela M et al. Genome announcements 2017 Apr (17)
- Insights into intercontinental spread of Zika virus.
Liang Dachao et al. PloS one 2017 (4) e0176710
- Point of sampling detection of Zika virus within a multiplexed kit capable of detecting dengue and chikungunya.
Yaren Ozlem et al. BMC infectious diseases 2017 Apr (1) 293
- Evidence of Zika Virus RNA Fragments in Aedes albopictus (Diptera: Culicidae) Field-Collected Eggs From Camaçari, Bahia, Brazil.
Smartt Chelsea T et al. Journal of medical entomology 2017 Apr
- Zika virus genome biology and molecular pathogenesis.
Wang Anyou et al. Emerging microbes & infections 2017 Mar (3) e13