From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Emergency department utilization by Californians with sickle cell disease, 2005-2014.
Paulukonis Susan T et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2017 Jun 64(6)
- Synthesis and the interaction of 2-(1H-pyrazol-4-yl)-1H-imidazo[4,5-f][1,10]phenanthrolines with telomeric DNA as lung cancer inhibitors.
Liu Jiachun et al. European journal of medicinal chemistry 2017 Mar 13336-49
- Evaluating a Modular Decision Support Application For Colorectal Cancer Screening.
Militello Laura G et al. Applied clinical informatics 2017 Feb 8(1) 162-179
- The gut microbiota in conventional and serrated precursors of colorectal cancer.
Peters Brandilyn A et al. Microbiome 2016 Dec (1) 69
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294