Breast Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: May 18, 2017
- Comparative clinical utility of tumor genomic testing and cell-free DNA in metastatic breast cancer.
Maxwell Kara N et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 May
- Differential analysis of mutations in the Jewish population and their implications for diseases.
Einhorn Yaron et al. Genetics research 2017 May 99e3
- Heightened perception of breast cancer risk in young women at risk of familial breast cancer.
Glassey Rachael et al. Familial cancer 2017 May
- Multigene assays: Implications for breast cancer staging.
Greene Frederick L et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2017 May
- Multigene expression profile testing in breast cancer: is there a role for family physicians?
O'Brien M A et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2017 Apr 24(2) 95-102
- Multigene panels in Ashkenazi Jewish patients yield high rates of actionable mutations in multiple non-BRCA cancer-associated genes.
Frey Melissa K et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 May
- Multigene testing for breast cancer risk assessment: an illusion of added clinical value.
Sokolenko Anna et al. Chinese clinical oncology 2017 Apr 6(2) 15
- Next generation sequencing is informing phenotype: a TP53 example.
O'Shea R et al. Familial cancer 2017 May
- Pathology update to the Manchester Scoring System based on testing in over 4000 families.
Evans D Gareth et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 May
- Selecting postoperative adjuvant systemic therapy for early stage breast cancer: A critical assessment of commercially available gene expression assays.
Hyams David M et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2017 Feb