Last Posted: May 01, 2017
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency: Current Perspective from Genetics to Diagnosis and Therapeutic Approaches.
Santangelo Simona et al. Current medicinal chemistry 2017 (1) 65-90
- State-of-the-art testing for alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency.
Kueppers Friedrich et al. Allergy and asthma proceedings 2017 Mar (2) 108-114
- Recent advances in understanding and treating COPD related to α1-antitrypsin deficiency.
Henao Maria Paula et al. Expert review of respiratory medicine 2016 Dec 10(12) 1281-1294
- Congruence-Incongruence Patterns in Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency Couples' Genetic Determinist Beliefs and Perceived Control over Genes: Implications for Clinical and Public Health Genomic Communication.
Parrott Roxanne L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 532-40
- Support Seeking or Familial Obligation: An Investigation of Motives for Disclosing Genetic Test Results.
Greenberg Marisa et al. Health communication 2015 Oct 1-11
- Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency in Canada: regional disparities in diagnosis and management.
Bradi Ana C et al. COPD 2015 May 12 Suppl 115-21
- Italian registry of patients with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency: general data and quality of life evaluation.
Luisetti Maurizio et al. COPD 2015 May 12 Suppl 152-7
- The Clinical Profile of Subjects Included in the Swedish National Register on Individuals with Severe Alpha 1-Antitrypsin deficiency.
Piitulainen Eeva et al. COPD 2015 May 12 Suppl 136-41
- The impact of smoke exposure on the clinical phenotype of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency in ireland: exploiting a national registry to understand a rare disease.
O'Brien M Emmet et al. COPD 2015 May 12 Suppl 12-9
- The national alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency registry in poland.
Chorostowska-Wynimko Joanna et al. COPD 2015 May 12 Suppl 122-6
- The United States alpha-1 foundation research registry: genesis, impact and future.
Strange Charlie et al. COPD 2015 May 12 Suppl 142-5
- Alpha-1 couples: interpersonal and intrapersonal predictors of spousal communication and stress.
Smith Rachel A et al. J Genet Couns 2014 Apr (2) 212-20
- Detection of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency by respiratory therapists: experience with an educational program.
Stoller James K et al. Respir Care 2014 May (5) 667-72
- Find out about genetic conditions and tests associated with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency
from the NIH Genetic Testing Registry
- Mysteries of a1-antitrypsin deficiency: emerging therapeutic strategies for a challenging disease.
Ghouse Raafe et al. Dis Model Mech 2014 Apr (4) 411-9
- The Swedish Alpha 1-antitrypsin Screening Study: Health Status, Lung and Liver Function at Age 34.
Tanash Hanan A et al. Ann Am Thorac Soc 2015 Mar 24.