From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A Report on Molecular Diagnostic Testing for Inherited Retinal Dystrophies by Targeted Genetic Analyses.
Ramkumar Hema L et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2017 Feb 21(2) 66-73
- Epigenetics and Signaling Pathways in Glaucoma.
Gauthier Angela C et al. BioMed research international 2017 20175712341
- Unravelling the Complexity of Inherited Retinal Dystrophies Molecular Testing: Added Value of Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing.
Bernardis Isabella et al. BioMed research international 2016 20166341870
- Genetics and genetic testing for glaucoma.
Miller Matthew A et al. Current opinion in ophthalmology 2016 Nov
- A Cost-Effective Mutation Screening Strategy for Inherited Retinal Dystrophies.
Barandika Olatz et al. Ophthalmic research 2016 May