Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Genome sequencing and carrier testing: decisions on categorization and whether to disclose results of carrier testing.
Himes Patricia et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2017 Jan
- Genome sequencing and carrier testing: decisions on categorization and whether to disclose results of carrier testing
P Himes et al, Genetics in Medicine, January 12, 2017
- Knowledge of carrier status and barriers to testing among mothers of sons with Duchenne or Becker muscular dystrophy.
Bogue Lauren et al. Neuromuscular disorders : NMD 2016 Sep
- Systematic Design and Comparison of Expanded Carrier Screening Panels
KA Beauchamp et al, BioXRIV preprints, November 10, 2016
- A comprehensive strategy for exome-based preconception carrier screeni
CEH Suzanne et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 27, 2016
- Do people from the Jewish community prefer ancestry-based or pan-ethnic expanded carrier screening?
Holtkamp Kim C A et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Feb 24(2) 171-7
- A secondary benefit: the reproductive impact of carrier results from newborn screening for cystic fibrosis.
Bombard Yvonne et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- The measurement of patient attitudes regarding prenatal and preconception genetic carrier screening and translational behavioral medicine: an integrative review.
Shiroff Jennifer J et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2016 Aug
- Development of carrier testing for common inborn errors of metabolism in the Wisconsin Plain population.
Kuhl Ashley et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Aug
- Why Do Parents Want to Know their Child's Carrier Status? A Qualitative Study.
Vears Danya F et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 May
- Carrier Screening is a Deficient Strategy for Determining Sperm Donor Eligibility and Reducing Risk of Disease in Recipient Children.
Silver Ari J et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2016 Apr
- Highlighting the impact of cascade carrier testing in cystic fibrosis families.
Duguépéroux Ingrid et al. Journal of cystic fibrosis : official journal of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society 2016 Mar
- Parents' experiences with requesting carrier testing for their unaffected children.
Vears Danya F et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Mar
- Generating a taxonomy for genetic conditions relevant to reproductive planning.
Korngiebel Diane M et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2016 Mar 170(3) 565-73
- Carrier testing in children and adolescents.
Vears D F et al. European journal of medical genetics 2015 Nov
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: a Survey of Perspectives on Carrier Testing and Communication Within the Family.
Hayes Brenna et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Oct