Last Posted: Jan 12, 2017
- DNA Data Interpretation
L Beil, Genome Magazine, January 2017
- Personal Genomic Testing for Cancer Risk: Results From the Impact of Personal Genomics Study.
Gray Stacy W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Dec JCO2016671503
- Personal-genome cancer-risk profile may not inspire lifestyle changes
L Rapaport, Reuters Health, December 13, 2016
- Studies probe value and impact of direct-to-consumer genetic testing
Frontline Genomics, December 13, 2016
- In-Depth: Consumer genomics and the road to legitimacy
H Mack, Mobile Health News, November 23, 2016
- The flip side of personal genomics: When a mutation doesn't spell disease
EC Hayden, Nature News, November 15, 2016
- Crowd sourced personal genome database slowly gains momentum
J Kaiser, Science, October 20, 2016
- Prescription medication changes following direct-to-consumer personal genomic testing: findings from the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study.
Carere Deanna Alexis et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- All your data (effectively) belong to us: data practices among direct-to-consumer genetic testing firms.
Laestadius Linnea I et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- ePGA: A Web-Based Information System for Translational Pharmacogenomics.
Lakiotaki Kleanthi et al. PloS one 2016 11(9) e0162801
- Let the Individuals Directly Concerned Decide: A Solution to Tragic Choices in Genetic Risk Information.
Oliveri Serena et al. Public health genomics 2016 Sep 19(5)
- The impact of personal genomics on risk perceptions and medical decision-making.
Krieger Joshua L et al. Nature biotechnology 2016 Sep 34(9) 912-8
- Opportunities for community awareness platforms in personal genomics and bioinformatics education.
Bianchi Lucia et al. Briefings in bioinformatics 2016 Aug
- Transitioning Pharmacogenomics into the Clinical Setting: Training Future Pharmacists.
Frick Amber et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2016 7241
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing: Perspectives on its value in healthcare.
Delaney S K et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 Feb 99(2) 146-8
- Attitudes towards personal genomics among older Swiss adults: An exploratory study.
Mählmann Laura et al. Applied & translational genomics 2016 Mar 89-15