From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Population analysis of microsatellite genotypes reveals a signature associated with ovarian cancer.
Oncotarget 2015 May 6 (13): 11407-20.
Fonville Natalie C, Vaksman Zalman, McIver Lauren J, Garner Harold
- Low-Frequency IL23R Coding Variant Associated with Crohn's Disease Susceptibility in Japanese Subjects Identified by Personal Genomics Analysis.
PloS one 2015 10 (9): e0137801.
Onodera Kei, Arimura Yoshiaki, Isshiki Hiroyuki, Kawakami Kentaro, Nagaishi Kanna, Yamashita Kentaro, Yamamoto Eiichiro, Niinuma Takeshi, Naishiro Yasuyoshi, Suzuki Hiromu, Imai Kohzoh, Shinomura Yasuhi
- Design, methods, and participant characteristics of the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study, a prospective cohort study of direct-to-consumer personal genomic testing customers.
Genome medicine 2014 6 (12): 96.
Carere Deanna Alexis, Couper Mick P, Crawford Scott D, Kalia Sarah S, Duggan Jake R, Moreno Tanya A, Mountain Joanna L, Roberts J Scott, Green Robert C,
- Using Alzheimer's disease as a model for genetic risk disclosure: implications for personal genomics.
Clinical genetics 2011 Jun .
Roberts J, Christensen K, Green R
- Relationships between genetic polymorphisms and transcriptional profiles for outcome prediction in anticancer agent treatment.
BMB reports 2010 Dec 43 (12): 836-41.
Paik Hyojung, Lee Eunjung, Lee Dohe