Last Posted: Jan 20, 2017
- Association of Body Mass Index with DNA Methylation and Gene Expression in Blood Cells and Relations to Cardiometabolic Disease: A Mendelian Randomization Approach
MM Mendelson et al, PLOS MEdicine, January 2017
- Does Nurture Impact Your Nature?
C Pickering, HMMR media, January 11, 2017
- Methylation of gene panel may help predict breast CA survival
Medical Xpress, November 29, 2016
- Creative Minds: Building the RNA Toolbox
Francis Collins, NIH Director Blog, October 2016
- Combating Racial Health Disparities Through Medical Education: The Need for Anthropological and Genetic Perspectives in Medical Training.
Bolnick Deborah A et al. Human biology 2015 Oct 87(4) 361-371
- Reviewing the epigenetics of schizophrenia.
Cromby John et al. Journal of mental health (Abingdon, England) 2016 Aug 1-9
- Recent Findings in Alzheimer Disease and Nutrition Focusing on Epigenetics.
Athanasopoulos Dimitrios et al. Advances in nutrition (Bethesda, Md.) 2016 Sep 7(5) 917-27
- The potential of epigenetics in stress-enhanced fear learning models of PTSD.
Blouin Ashley M et al. Learning & memory (Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.) 2016 Oct 23(10) 576-86
- DNA methylation signature of human fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
Portales-Casamar Elodie et al. Epigenetics & chromatin 2016 25
- Genetics of Male Infertility.
Neto Filipe Tenorio Lira et al. Current urology reports 2016 Oct 17(10) 70
- Epigenetics, behavior and early nicotine.
Maldonado Rafael et al. Nature neuroscience 2016 Jun 19(7) 863-4
- Epigenetic drift in the aging genome: a ten-year follow-up in an elderly twin cohort
Q Tam et al, INt J epidemiology, August 2016
- Biomarkers of genome instability and cancer epigenetics.
Reis Adriana H O et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2016 Jul
- Epigenetics and aging.
Pal Sangita et al. Science advances 2016 Jul 2(7) e1600584
- From Genetics to Epigenetics: New Perspectives in Tourette Syndrome Research.
Pagliaroli Luca et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2016 10277
- The Emerging Role of Epigenetics in Inflammation and Immunometabolism.
Raghuraman Sukanya et al. Trends in endocrinology and metabolism: TEM 2016 Jul